- You will Save Thousands by identifying serious maintenance issues before settlement.
- Identify Silent Killers such as mould, rising damp, sagging ceilings and dangerous electrics.
- Know what you’re getting into before your Hard Earned Money changes hands.
- Use clauses in your contract to insist that the Seller Pays for Costly Repairs.
- Have Peace of Mind that you have not bought into a Death Trap.
- Avoid Regretting your purchase.
- Did you know that up to 75% of Building inspectors in Perth are not Registered Builders? All Prompt inspectors are highly qualified Registered Builders.
Are You Building? Click here to find out about our Construction Inspections.
Termite Inspection Packages
For a limited time our clients can Save time and money by booking an Inspection Package with us online. Your Termite Inspection (also called Timber Pest Inspection or White Ant Inspection) will ALWAYS be carried out by a licensed pest control technician and your Timber Pest Inspection Report will comply with AS 4349.3. All of our structural and termite inspectors are licensed and fully insured with professional indemnity insurance.
Building Inspector Perth, Building Inspection Perth, Perth Building Inspectors