Why Choose Prompt Building Inspections WA?
- Your Prompt Building Inspector, Jon Graham, is a highly qualified REGISTERED BUILDER (#12734) in WA with 20 years of experience in the Perth building industry. Did you know that up to 75% of inspectors in Perth are not registered builders? This can lead to contractual difficulties if the seller does not feel that the inspector is suitably qualified. All Building Inspections WA need local qualified inspectors.
- Jon Graham is the ONLY INSPECTOR at Prompt. This means that every building inspection is done by a highly experienced registered builder. BEWARE of other inspection companies or franchises where ONLY THE OWNER may be a registered builder, not the inspectors.
- Prompt Prices are HIGHLY COMPETITIVE. Our overheads are minimal as we do not need to pay management costs, franchise fees and staff overheads. This allows Prompt to offer PREMIUM SERVICE for COMPETITIVE RATES.
- Prompt offer a STRUCTURAL AND TERMITE PACKAGE for the discounted price of just $495. We are fully insured and qualified to deliver both of these products. This means that we can book in your inspections straight away and deliver both reports instantly.
- Prompt building reports are CONCISE AND CLEAR. Significant structural defects will be clearly labelled as such. Many other inspectors offer lengthy, hard to read reports filled with pages of unnecessary terms and conditions.
- Jon Graham is AVAILABLE TO DISCUSS THE REPORT after the inspection. Many other inspectors may not be available for comment after the inspection is complete. This leaves clients with unanswered questions and can cause confusion, especially if the report is unclear and urgent advice is required.
Termite Inspection Packages
Save Time and Money with Building and Pest inspections packages. We have professional indemnity insurance for building inspections and pest inspections. Our packages will save you up to $110 when compared to booking each service through different companies.